Welcome to the site of independent Web developer Albert Sapsford, from Johannesburg, South Africa.
Albert is a specialist in developing custom Web sites for individuals and small organisations. Over the past 11 years he has developed, maintained, updated, and provided support for nine small- to mid-sized Web sites.
Every aspect of developing your site is done by Albert Sapsford personally. The skills he employs include:
- Thorough knowledge of Web design and W3C standards.
- Organised and methodical structuring of Web sites.
- Clear and logical page layout.
- Good English.
- Tasteful graphic design.
- Sturdy programming and database design.
- Painstaking attention to detail.
Albert Sapsford creates dynamic Web sites, meaning sites that the user can interact with—as opposed to static sites, which are read like books. In striving for a better future, software used is free-libre or open source. Albert frequently learns new technologies in order to provide his clients with a service that evolves with the times.